Office Hours: Mon 8am-6:30pm Tues 1pm-8pm Thurs 8am-1pm | Call us today at (508) 556-0882
Bruxism is excessive teeth grinding or jaw clenching
Symptoms of Bruxisim:
• Excessive tooth wear, can flatten the biting surfaces of teeth and/or create notches around the neck of the teeth at the gumline.
• Tooth fractures,and repeated failure of dental restorations (fillings, crowns, etc.).
• Hypersensitive teeth
• Tenderness, pain or fatigue of jaw muscles.
• Pain or tenderness of the temporomandibular joints
• Clicking of the temporomandibular joints.
Early diagnosis of bruxism is advantageous, due to the possible damage that may be incurred and the effects on quality of sleep and life.